DisneyMania 5 Is Released
DisneyMania 5 is the fifth installment in the DisneyMania series.
Its was released on March 27, 2007. The album features four of the stars from High School Musical: Vanessa Hudgens, Lucas Grabeel, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu and from High School Musical: The Concert, Drew Seeley among others. The album features other Disney-related stars as well. The album debuted on the Billboard 200 at 14 with a sales of 44,000 units, the highest debut for a Disneymania album to date. It has, since then, sold 293,000+ units.
1. Miley Cyrus - "Part of Your World" (The Little Mermaid)
2. Corbin Bleu - "Two Worlds" (Tarzan)
3. The Cheetah Girls - "So This Is Love" (Cinderella)
4. Jonas Brothers - "I Wanna Be Like You" (The Jungle Book)
5. Jordan Pruitt - "When She Loved Me" (Toy Story 2)
6. Ashley Tisdale - "Kiss the Girl" (The Little Mermaid)
7. T-Squad - "The Second Star to the Right" (Peter Pan)
8. Hayden Panettiere - "Cruella de Vil" (101 Dalmatians)
9. Vanessa Hudgens - "Colors of the Wind" (Pocahontas)
10. Lucas Grabeel - "Go the Distance" (Hercules)
11. B5 - "The Siamese Cat Song" (Lady and the Tramp)
12. Everlife - "Reflection" (Mulan)
13. The Go-Go's - "Let's Get Together" (The Parent Trap)
14. Keke Palmer - "True to Your Heart" (Mulan)
15. Drew Seeley - "Find Yourself" (Cars)
The Wal-Mart exclusive includes a card for a free download of bonus track "Goodbye" (Everlife).
Once again, Cyrus recorded a remake version of a classic Disney song "Part of Your World" for DisneyMania fifth edition. On June 26, 2007, Cyrus released a double album, Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus. The first disc served as the second Hannah Montana soundtrack, while the second disc was Cyrus' debut solo album as herself. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and sold 326,000 copies, selling faster in its first week than the previous soundtrack. On the strength of holiday season sales, the album returned and remained in the top 10 of the Billboard 200 in December on the strength of holiday season sales, and sold more than 700,000 copies during that period. The album, having sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S was certified three times Platinum by RIAA. The album had five of its songs debut on the Billboard Hot 100, "See You Again" peaked at #10, which also become Cyrus' first song to enter the top ten on the Hot 100.