Kanye West releases "Slow Jamz" single
"Slow Jamz" is the Grammy-nominated first single from Twista's album Kamikaze and from Kanye West's debut album The College Dropout.
Released in 2003, the single, which features Kanye West and Jamie Foxx peaked at number one in the USA for a week on February 10, 2004 becoming Twista's, West's and Foxx's first number one single. The Kanye West version includes an intro and two extra verses by Jamie Foxx, and excludes the original outro by Twista. The song was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration. Q magazine listed it as the nineteenth greatest hip-hop song of all time.
1. "Slow Jamz" (Explicit) (4:06)
2. "Slow Jamz" (Edited) (3:34)
3. "Slow Jamz" (Instrumental) (3:33)
1. "Badunkadunk" (Explicit) (4:16)
2. "Badunkadunk" (Edited) (4:16)
3. "Badunkadunk" (Instrumental) (4:15)