"Money Ain't a Thang" is the second single from rapper Jermaine Dupri's 1998 album Life in 1472. It features rapper Jay-Z and appears as a bonus track on his album Vol. 2... Hard Knock Life. It is produced by Dupri, who samples "Weak at the Knees" by Steve Arrington for the track's beat. It can be found on two of Jay-Z's greatest hits compilations: Chapter One: Greatest Hits and Greatest Hits. In addition, it was nominated for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group at the 41st Grammy Awards in 1999.
The title of "Money Ain't a Thang" appears as "Money Ain't a Thing" on the vinyl single, but not on the CD single or any album it appears on.
1. "Money Ain't a Thang (Radio Edit)" (4:16)
2. "Money Ain't a Thang (Instrumental)" (4:16)
3. "Money Ain't a Thang (Acappella)" (4:15)
4. "Money Ain't a Thang (Call Out Hook No. 1)" (:10)
5. "Money Ain't a Thang (Call Out Hook No. 2)" (:05)