The De Luxe Service Station Limited, trading today as DE LUXE FORD was incorporated in 1936 and appointed Ford dealer for the Wairoa District in 1938. We are located in Bridge Street, North Clyde on the Northern side of the Wairoa River, a section of S.H.2 between Napier and Gisborne, also referred to as the Pacific Highway, in Northern Hawkes Bay.
Wairoa is a rural town of approximately 5,000 people with a similar number residing in the surrounding Wairoa district. Pastoral farming, predominantly the breeding of sheep and cattle are the main activities, although in recent years there have been extensive pinus radiata forests established and a move to horticulture, producing sweetcorn, many by organic methods.
We offer full workshop facilities servicing all makes and models with specialist equipment for tyres, wheel alignment, brake and clutch, exhaust and auto. electrical. Our parts department is able to supply both genuine Ford parts and Motorcraft parts for a wide range of vehicles. We also operate a 24 Hour Mobil Mart dispensing petrol, diesel and L.P.G and a wide range of convenience items. In addition to the full range of new Ford products, we also offer a range of used cars and light commercial vehicles.
For over 60 years we have served and endeavoured to exceed the expectations of our local and travelling clients and welcome the opportunity to continue this into the 21st century, fulfilling our obligation to the N.Z. Ford Dealer Network.